Computing help and advice from the Which? experts
Simple, friendly and jargon-free support from experts you can trust
Which? Computing is the UK’s best-selling technology magazine. Our team of friendly experts are on hand to answer queries from our members and deliver one-to-one technical support when you need it most.Start your £3 trial
Try Which? Computing for two months for £3
Our computing experts are on hand
- Speak to our expert Helpdesk team for help with your computing issues.
- From simple queries to tricky technical troubles, we’re happy to help.
- Our friendly team avoids jargon and helps you fix common problems.
- Get in touch as often as you need.
Get Which? Computing delivered to your door
- The UK’s best-selling computing and technology magazine.
- Learn how to use your computer, phone or tablet.
- Simple advice to help you achieve more with your computer.
- Expert reviews and Best Buy picks from our impartial lab tests.
- Approved by the Plain English Campaign.
- What's more, stay with us beyond your trial and we'll send you Best Buy antivirus software, which will cover you for a year, at no extra cost.
All this expert guidance and more when you take out a trialTry us for £3
Which? gives you confidence
Which? does a lot more than test TVs. Which? exists to make consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with in their everyday lives.
Which? Recommended Providers
Our impartial experts rate the broadband providers that offer the fairest deals. Our members rate them too, and the ones that score the highest become Which? Recommended Providers.
Which? product reviews
We test products for you, not for the manufacturer, so our tests are rigorous and our reviews put your needs first. Get great value from a Best Buy and avoid making expensive mistakes with our Don't Buy products.
Which? is your consumer champion
We're not for profit and all for helping consumers become more powerful. Every penny we make goes back into campaigns, free advice and services that benefit you.