Be guided by experts you can trust
We're impartial, unbiased and always on the money
Which? Money is the UK's best selling personal finance magazine. We're the trusted monthly that 73,000 readers turn to for straight-talking, unbiased and impartial advice on pensions, tax, saving and investing and anything else in your wallet.
Try Which? Money today for £1
Get Which? Money magazine delivered to your door
- Discover smart new ways to cut your expenses every single month.
- Check out our unique Which? Recommended Providers – and find the perfect deal with companies that give great service.
- Read award-winning investigations to avoid money rip-offs and scams.
- Get to grips with investments and changes in the market.
- Jargon-free advice - the only personal finance magazine to be approved by the Plain English Campaign.
Call Which? Money Helpline for personal one-to-one guidance
- Be guided by an experienced team that's helped members win more than £2.5 million in compensation since 2009.
- Speak with us as often as you like about any money issue that matters to you.
- Get expert impartial guidance on pensions, savings & investments, tax and much more.
Try us for £1
All this expert guidance and more when you take out a trial
Which? gives you confidence
Which? does a lot more than test washing machines. Which? exists to make consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with in their everyday lives.
Which? Recommended Providers
Our impartial experts rate the financial services providers that offer the fairest deals. Our members rate them too, and the ones that score the highest become Which? Recommended Providers.
Which? product reviews
We test products for you, not for the manufacturer, so our tests are rigorous and our reviews put your needs first. Get great value from a Best Buy and avoid making expensive mistakes with our Don't Buy products.
Which? is your consumer champion
We're not for profit and all for helping consumers become more powerful. Every penny we make goes back into campaigns, free advice and services that benefit you.
Try us for £1
All our money tips, Best Buys and more when you take out a trial